What is high-quality care?
Quality health care is important for everyone. Quality health care is:
Providing health care based on research and evidence that’s proven to be beneficial to your health.
A partnership between the provider and you, the patient. Providing care that is respectful to your individual preferences, needs and values.
Avoiding harm from health care that is intended to be helpful.
Avoiding delays in care that could be harmful to your health.
Avoiding waste and excess costs (such as supplies, treatments, etc.).
Providing quality health care to all individuals no matter their gender, ethnicity, or socioeconomic status. 1
Vibrance is committed to providing high-quality health care. We will partner with you to manage your health and help you live your healthiest life at every age.
What is accessible and convenient health care?
Yes, convenient health care really does exist! For instance, imagine handling a health care issue by texting your provider from work. Through technology such as text, email, video visits and phone calls, we make accessing health care easier. It’s all part of the DPC model.
What is cost-effective health care?
For the average American, health care costs have increased significantly over the past 10 years. In 2019, the average insurance premium for a family was over $20,000 and for an individual was over $7,000. The average family premium has increased by 54% since 2009. 2
Additional DPC benefits include:
- Health care built upon a relationship between you and your provider
- More time during office visits
- Transparency in costs
- Improved health
- Improved access to health care and your provider
- Convenient and hassle free health care
- AHRQ, November 2018, “Six Domains of Health Care Quality.” https://www.ahrq.gov/talkingquality/measures/six-domains.html
- Kaiser Family Foundation, Sept. 25, 2019, “2019 Employer Health Benefits Survey.” https://www.kff.org/report-section/ehbs-2019-section-1-cost-of-health-insurance/